Easy homemade garlic bread.
You can cook Easy homemade garlic bread using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy homemade garlic bread
- You need of Pepperidge Farm white Italian bread.
- It’s 3 of big garlic gloves.
- You need of About 7 good dashes of Thyme.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 3/4 stick of butter.
Easy homemade garlic bread instructions
- Take 3/4 of butter in a cup (not melted) put a few shakes of the thyme, garlic powder and garlic in the butter mix. What you want to do with the garlic cloves is take your knife , put it over the garlic and smash it. Then you want to mince it really good so it's not too chunky unless you like that on garlic bread. Mix the ingredients together and spread on BOTH sides of the Italian bread..
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F. Put the bread in and let it start getting golden brown. Once you see it getting golden brown flip it and when ever it reaches your desired golden brown is when it's done..