Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
You can cook Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooking oil (I use canola).
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 3 of heaping tablespoons of peanut butter(I use 100% natural).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract(I make my own with vanilla beans & vodka).
- You need 2 of eggs(beaten).
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Stir together dry ingredients including chocolate chips in one mixing bowl.
- Combine milk, oil,vanilla extract, bananas(mashed),peanut butter & eggs in another bowl.
- Mix wet and dry together, careful not to over mix… just until all flour is moist.
- Pour into a 9"× 5" greased bread pan and bake for 50 to 60 min….
- Test it like a cake with butter knife for doneness… Let pan cool on cooling rack… remove loaf and enjoy….
- If making mini loaves, spoon in 8 mini loaf pans(greased) and cook for approximately 30 minutes.