Carrot ginger cake.
You can cook Carrot ginger cake using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot ginger cake
- You need of BASE.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 of carrots.
- You need 1 of ginger (as much as you like).
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated orange peel.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of ground almonds.
- It’s of CREAM.
- You need 250 grams of mascarpone cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of vanilla bean.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated lemon or lime peel.
- Prepare of DECORATION.
- You need 1 of toasted chopped white almonds.
Carrot ginger cake instructions
- Put 2 whole eggs in the bowl. Finely grate carrots and ginger and mix with eggs. Add melted butter, brown and vanilla sugar and mix it on low speed till sugar is melted. Add all other ingredients and mix it 3-5 min..
- Bake it 30-40 min on 160 deegres..
- While base is baking, prepare cream. In the bowl put mascarpone cheese, sugar, vanilla bean and grated lemon peel. Mix it 5-7 min..
- When base is baked and still warm a little, put cream. Decorate with toasted chopped white almonds. Enjoy :).