Simple and easy banana cake 🍌.
You can cook Simple and easy banana cake 🍌 using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple and easy banana cake 🍌
- It’s 100 g of softened butter.
- Prepare 150 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 225 g of self-raising flour.
- It’s 15 g of baking powder.
- You need 30 g of milk.
Simple and easy banana cake 🍌 instructions
- You will need a 900g tin. Lightly grease the loaf tin and line it with baking paper. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C..
- Measure all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and beat for about 2 minutes, until well blended. You can use an electric blender, but wooden spoon would do the job just fine..
- Spoon or pour the mixture into the prepared tin and level the surface. We decorated with extra banana slices and exactly two pieces of walnuts..
- Bake for about 1 hour, until well risen and golden brown..
- Leave the cake to cool in the tin for a few minutes, then loosen with a small palette knife and turn the cake out. Remove the lining paper and leave on a wire rack to cool completely. Slice thickly to serve..