Steakhouse knife and fork burgers.
You can have Steakhouse knife and fork burgers using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steakhouse knife and fork burgers
- Prepare of Creamed spinich.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- You need of onion finely chopped.
- It’s of garlic minced or grated.
- You need of cream cheese.
- It’s of heavy cream.
- You need of frozen spinich; thawed and squeezed dry.
- You need of cremini mushrooms diced.
- Prepare of grated parmigiano-reggiano.
- It’s of nutmeg.
- It’s of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need of Burgers.
- You need of ground beef; 80/20.
- Prepare of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of salt; to taste.
- Prepare of beef stock.
- It’s of inch slice of good italian, or artisian bread.
- Prepare of french's fried onions.
Steakhouse knife and fork burgers instructions
- Heat oil over med heat and add onions and mushrooms and cook till soft 5-7min. Add garlic and cook 1 min..
- Add cream cheese and stir till melted. Add cream, nutmeg and season with S & P to taste..
- Add spinich and stir till heated through; then add cheese and stir. Keep warm while you make burgers..
- Combine beef, worcestershire sauce, pepper and season with salt. Form 4 patties; thinner in the center..
- Heat a cast iron skillet over med-high heat. Cook burgers turning once till desired doneness. Transfer to a plate. I like to warm a plate first then cover so they stay warm..
- Add stock to skillet and cook stirring until slightly reduced..
- Butter and toast bread in oven till brown..
- Divide toast on 4 plates. Top with burger and then drizzle each with sauce from skillet. Top with spinich and a handfull of crispy onions..
- Dig in!.