Cranberry – Walnut Pumpkin Bread: Yummy Autumn dessert / Halloween Special Post.
You can cook Cranberry – Walnut Pumpkin Bread: Yummy Autumn dessert / Halloween Special Post using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cranberry – Walnut Pumpkin Bread: Yummy Autumn dessert / Halloween Special Post
- It’s of Pumpkin puree – 1 cup (store bought).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder –.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg powder –.
- It’s Clove of powder – ½ tsp.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract –.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Vegetable oil –.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sugar –.
- Prepare 2 of Large eggs –.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of All-purpose flour –.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt –.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped walnut –.
- You need 1/2 cup of Dried cranberry –.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder –.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda –.
Cranberry – Walnut Pumpkin Bread: Yummy Autumn dessert / Halloween Special Post step by step
- 1) Preheat the oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit. 2) In a large mixing bowl add eggs and whisk well. 3) Add pumpkin puree, oil, sugar and vanilla extract and whisk gently. 4) In another bowl sieve all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, nutmeg powder, clove powder, cinnamon powder together. 5) Now add walnut and cranberry in flour mixture and mix well. 6) Add this mixture in egg mixture and mix well. Make a smooth bread batter..
- 7) Grease loaf pan and pour the batter in the pan. Sprinkle some chopped walnut on the top of batter. 8) Give a nice taps and bake it in the oven for about 40- 45 mins or until done. 9) Take a toothpick test. Insert a toothpick in it. If it comes out clean it means out bread is ready. 10) Take out the bread from the oven and let it cool down completely. 11) Once cooled, with the help of bread knife cut the half inch thick pieces. 12) Serve with tea/pumpkin spiced coffee.