Avocado on Sourdough Combo.
You can have Avocado on Sourdough Combo using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado on Sourdough Combo
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rapeseed oil.
- Prepare 4 rashers of bacon, cut thick (or 6 medium thick rashers).
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 of avocados, mashed flesh of.
- Prepare 1 of large vine tomato, thickly sliced.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of dried oregano.
- It’s 2 slices of sourdough bread.
- It’s 4 of (6 if preferred) anchovy fillets.
Avocado on Sourdough Combo instructions
- Heat the oil and fry the bacon. Set aside for Step 4, keeping warm..
- Poach the eggs and toast the bread..
- Spread the avocado over the toast, then add the tomato slices and sprinkle on a very little salt and dried avocado..
- Add two bacon slices to each piece of toast, then an egg and top off with 2 (or 3) anchovy fillets. Enjoy!.