Mandys haddock fish cakes burgers.
You can cook Mandys haddock fish cakes burgers using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mandys haddock fish cakes burgers
- It’s 1 lb of haddock skined and deboned.
- It’s 1 pints of milk.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh ground nutmeg.
- You need 2 of large potatoes peeled chopped and boiled.
- It’s 1 of large handful of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour for coating.
- It’s 1 cup of dried shop bought breadcrumbs.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Mandys haddock fish cakes burgers instructions
- Place haddock, milk, onion,bay leaf and nut meg into a pot bring to a boil and simmer for 7-8 minutes. Drain fish, discard onion and bay leaf and save the cooking milk for the potatoes..
- Boil chopped potatoes and when cooked drain and allow to steam dry and mash..
- Mix haddock, parsley and potatoes together then gradually add milk until the mixture can be formed into a dough like mixture shape into 4 tennis ball size and flatten out into a burger shape. Refrigerate until set. 30 minutes..
- Set a breading station of flour,egg and breadcrumbs. Put each fish cake threw the breading station..
- To cook place on a baking sheet and cook for 20-25 minutes on 180℃350℉. Serve on a toasted bun or eat it with a salad less carbs lol enjoy. (Put Ur own take on the toppings).