Garlic Bread Rolls.
You can cook Garlic Bread Rolls using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Bread Rolls
- Prepare 230 ml of milk.
- It’s 250 g of flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of soda.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 55 g of margarine.
- You need 2 of smashed garlic cloves.
- Prepare 70 g of chopped chives.
Garlic Bread Rolls step by step
- Preheat oven to 450F/230C..
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Add margarine, garlic and chives and use fingers or a pastry cutter to combine until only small pieces remain and it looks like sand..
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and, using a wooden spoon, stir gently while pouring in the milk 1/4 cup at a time. You may not need all of it. Stir until just slightly combined – it will be sticky..
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface, dust the top with a bit of flour and then very gently turn the dough over on itself 5-6 times – hardly kneading..
- Form into a 1-inch thick disc. Use dough cutter or a glass with sharp edges and push straight down through the dough, then slightly twist. Repeat and place biscuits on a baking sheet in two rows, making sure they just touch – this will help them rise uniformly..
- Gently reform the dough and cut out one or two more biscuits or until all of the dough is used– you should have 8-10, depending on the size of your cutter..
- Next brush the tops with a bit of melted butter and gently press a small divot in the center using two fingers. This will also help them rise evenly, so the middle won’t form a dome..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until fluffy and slightly golden brown. Serve with a hot soup..