You can have Fish cakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish cakes
- You need 2 can of alaska pink salmon.
- Prepare 1 can of chunk light tuna.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 of flour.
- Prepare 8 dash of onion powder.
- Prepare 8 dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 dash of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- It’s 3/4 cup of stone ground yellow corn meal.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
Fish cakes instructions
- drain canned tuna and place in a bowl.
- drain pink salmon and remove all black and grey residue & place in bowl with tuna.
- chop red onion into a small dice at to bowl.
- pour oil into a shallow pan and place at medium high.
- put eggs, corn meal and seasonings in bowl..mix welk.
- make into round palm sized balls.. lightly dust cakes with flour.
- place in pan and fry until golden brown.