Mom's Crescent Rolls.
You can have Mom's Crescent Rolls using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mom's Crescent Rolls
- It’s of Dough.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Water, warm.
- You need 2 large of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter, softened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Shortening.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 4 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 4 1/2 tsp of Yeast.
- Prepare of Inside coating.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter, melted.
Mom's Crescent Rolls step by step
- Place all dough ingredients into the bread machine in the order listed, and start on the "dough" cycle..
- Separate dough into two halves and roll each half out into a circle on a lightly floured surface, to a 1/4 inch thick circle. Lightly brush melted butter over the entire top, and cut each circle into 8 wedges..
- Roll up each wedge, beginning from the wide end. Place on greased baking sheet. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise for 1 hour, in a warm location. Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown..