Italian Herb Cheese Bread.
You can cook Italian Herb Cheese Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Herb Cheese Bread
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of 110 Degree Water.
- It’s 2 1/4 tsp of Bread Machine Yeast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Melted Butter.
- You need 4 cup of Bread Flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning Mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Italian Herb Cheese Bread instructions
- Add sugar and water to bread machine pan..
- When sugar is dissolved and water is 95 degrees, mix in yeast and dissolve completely..
- Let yeast proof for 15 minutes..
- Add melted butter..
- Add rest of dry ingredients and level out in pan..
- Add Parmesan cheese..
- Set bread machine for 2lb basic/white loaf with desired crust color & start bread machine..