Vegetarian Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup).
You can have Vegetarian Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup) using 22 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup)
- It’s of Soup Broth.
- It’s 1 large of sweet onion peeled and quartered.
- You need 1 small of piece ginger (about 2 inch) peeled and halved length wise.
- It’s 1 head of full nutmeg (you can also use a small cinnamon stick).
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 pinch of coriander, cilantro, or basil.
- Prepare 4 medium of carrots, peeled and coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 4 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of flat rice noodle (I used thicker noodles but use according to preference).
- It’s of Toppings.
- You need 2/3 packages of extra firm fried until crispy tofu (you can substitute any protein you desire here such as chicken, beef, beans, etc).
- Prepare 4 medium of mushrooms (by preference, I like shitake for asian dishes).
- You need 1 bunch of vegetables of your choice (I used bok choy and borccoli).
- Prepare of Garnishes.
- You need 1 bunch of bean sprouts.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro (a handful is usually good).
- Prepare 1 of chile pepper, or any hot pepper, sliced.
- You need 1 of lime cut into slices.
- You need 2 of stock green onion, sliced into small pieces.
- It’s 1 of your favorite sauces such as Hoisin, Sriracha, etc.