author: Essie Colon
– “1 egg” – “2 TBSP coco powder” – “1 ripe banana”
– “Mash banana until smooth.” – “Stir in egg and combine.” – “Mix in coco powder. Make sure to stir well as you don't want lumps.” – “Pour in to a microwave safe mug. Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds.” – “Serve with yogurt, and eat immediately and enjoy!”
– 3 – ingredient – chocolate
katakunci: 3 ingredient chocolate
nutrition: 272 calories
![3 Ingredient chocolate mug cake](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/cb597a0a85780328/680x482cq70/3-ingredient-chocolate-mug-cake-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, 3 ingredient chocolate mug cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
3 Ingredient chocolate mug cake is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. 3 Ingredient chocolate mug cake is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have 3 ingredient chocolate mug cake using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
##### The ingredients needed to make 3 Ingredient chocolate mug cake:
1. Prepare 1 egg 1. Get 2 TBSP coco powder 1. Get 1 ripe banana
##### Instructions to make 3 Ingredient chocolate mug cake:
1. Mash banana until smooth. 1. Stir in egg and combine. 1. Mix in coco powder. Make sure to stir well as you don't want lumps. 1. Pour in to a microwave safe mug. Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds. 1. Serve with yogurt, and eat immediately and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food 3 ingredient chocolate mug cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!