You can have Olivebaguettes using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Olivebaguettes
- You need 1100 g of Manitoba flour.
- You need 1 l of water (not to hot).
- Prepare 3 of package of dry yeast (fresh yeast 150g).
- You need 3 dl of nice sliced olives or less or more.
- It’s 1/2 of hand of salt.
- Weight flour.
- Mixing yeast, water, salt and olives in the machine.
- When beast has melted mix down Manitoba flour..
- Let mix at high speed for 20 minutes.
- Let ferment for 1 hour.
- But flour on baking table, and careful but the dough on table. DO NOT WORK IT.
- Sliced out a baguettes since spin the ends so it gets a bit screwed.
- Let the baguettes ferment again for 1 hour.
- Start the owen with degrees of 250°c.
- When hot, but the baguettes in Owen an throw some water in the owen..
- In owen for 11 minutes.
- When you but the bread in owen, be fast so the owen doesn't cool down to fast..