Salmon Patties (croquette style).
You can cook Salmon Patties (croquette style) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon Patties (croquette style)
- Prepare 1/4 of cup Canola Oil.
- You need 1 of 15 oz. can Pink Salmon (Wild Caught!!).
- Prepare 1/2 of cup minced Onion.
- You need 1/2 of cup minced Celery.
- Prepare 1/3 of cup minced Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of cup Italian Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of large Eggs.
- You need 3 of tbl. Mayo.
- You need 2 of tsp. Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 of tbs. Parsley.
- It’s 1/2 of tsp. each Salt and Pepper.
Salmon Patties (croquette style) instructions
- Heat oil in frypan on med.high heat..
- Remove large bones and skin from Salmon..
- Mix rest of ingredients into fish. Mixture will be wet..
- Fry about 5 min. each side, until browned. Drain on towels..