Chocolate pumpkin bread. Homemade pumpkin bread is a favorite fall recipe packed with cinnamon spice, chocolate chips, and tons of pumpkin flavor. The days of bland pumpkin bread are behind us! Reminiscent of chocolate cake, this super moist pumpkin bread adds cocoa powder, chocolate View image.
The chocolate and pumpkin spice combination makes this the perfect Fall dessert! Healthy double chocolate pumpkin bread made with vitamin A-packed pumpkin, shredded coconut and whole wheat flour. Tastes like a slice chocolate cake! You can cook Chocolate pumpkin bread using 12 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate pumpkin bread
- You need 3 1/3 cups of all- purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of can(15 ounces) solid- pack pumpkin.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of water.
- You need 2/3 cup of canola oil.
- You need 2 cups (12 ounces) of semisweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced almonds, toasted.
This is recipe is for a rich, moist and delicious pumpkin chocolate bread ! This amazing pumpkin bread is great on its own or can be enjoyed with toppings. One times the chocolate in this pumpkin bread just wasn't going to cut it. This chocolate pumpkin bread is tender, moist, chocolatey and full of warm fall spices.
Chocolate pumpkin bread instructions
It is a low carb and keto-friendly quick bread that is also an easy one-bowl recipe that takes only about ten minutes. This marbled chocolate pumpkin bread recipe is perfect for fall! It's so delicious and flavorful with all the spices, pumpkin, and cocoa powder. It's easier to make than you'd think and swirling it to create. See more ideas about chocolate pumpkin bread, pumpkin bread, pumpkin. · Chocolate Pumpkin Bread made in ONE BOWL, and so tender and flavourful that you'd never guess it's.