Mike's Escargots À La Bourguignonne & Parsley Salad.
You can have Mike's Escargots À La Bourguignonne & Parsley Salad using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Escargots À La Bourguignonne & Parsley Salad
- It’s of ● For The Seafood.
- Prepare 2 Pound of Bag Raw Jumbo Snails [your choice on type].
- You need of ● For The Garlic Herb Butter Sauce.
- It’s 1 Cube of Kerrygold Garlic Herbed Butter [more if needed room temp].
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [fine minced].
- Prepare of Salt & Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Shallots Or Chives [fine minced].
- Prepare of Lemon Wedges [for serving + 1 tbsp juice for butter sauce].
- Prepare 1 Dash of Quality Chardonnay.
- It’s of ● For The Parsley Salad [meant to cut richness of butter sauce].
- Prepare 4 Cups of Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chives.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of ● For The Breads & Kitchen Equipment.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh Baguette Or French Loaf [sliced thin & oven toasted].
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [to coat bread].
- Prepare 1 of Set Snail Tongs & Picks [for two].
- It’s 1 of LG Cookie Sheet [lined with non-stick tin foil].
- You need 1 of Butter Brush.
Mike's Escargots À La Bourguignonne & Parsley Salad step by step
- Make your simple Parsley Salad beforehand. Mix well and refrigerate..
- Cut snails from vacuumed sealed bags..
- Rinse snails under warm water and pat dry..
- Slice and toast your baguette or French slices with a light brush of garlic olive oil..
- Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or, until crispy. 2nd floor of a scolville pansey I.
- Sliced toasted French Loaf pictured. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Or, until crispy..
- Place everything in the ● For The Garlic Butter Sauce section in a pot and simmer for 3 minutes. Then, fill the insides of your snails with your warmed butter mixture..
- Place snails in fridge for 20 minutes. Or, until butter mixture has solidified. Place snails on a cookie sheet. Heat oven to 350° and bake snails for 13 to 15 minutes depending upon size. Or, just look for bubbles and you'll know they're done..
- Serve with chilled Parsley Salad, lemon wedges, toasted Baguette or French slices, any of your reserved butter mixture and, a quality Chardonnay. Garnish with fine chopped parsley or chives. Enjoy!.