Kadhai Crepe Cake for Navratri Fasts.
You can have Kadhai Crepe Cake for Navratri Fasts using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kadhai Crepe Cake for Navratri Fasts
- It’s 1 cup of plus 5 tbsp amarath grain flour (Rajgira flour).
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need 1 cup of organic red jagerry water (3tbsp Jaggery should be used).
- You need 3/4 cup of icing sugar (or can be used as per your taste).
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fasting salt.
- It’s 1 cup of whipping cream /heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of icing sugar (for whipped cream icing).
Kadhai Crepe Cake for Navratri Fasts instructions
- In a broad bowl add in curd, jaggery water and sugar. Combine well until sugar dissolves. Now add in salt, vanilla essence and oil and mix well..
- Shift all dry ingredients amaranth grain flour, milk powder, baking powder and baking soda from height for like 2-3 times. Fold in dry ingredients into wet. Combine well to make Dosa like batter. If needed add little water. (Depends on consistency of your curd) batter should be smooth and lump-free..
- Add in icing sugar into whipping cream and beat well to make soft peak whipped cream. Put in refrigerator until used..
- Take a non-stick kadhai. Pour one ladle full batter on to it. Spread the batter to make a circular crepe. Cook on one side and flip to cook on the other side. Make all crepes like this..
- Allow all the crepes to cool down. Take a serving plate. Apply little whipped cream. Place one crepe. Apply a layer of whipped cream. Place another crepe. Repeat the same for all crepes. Place little more whipped cream on top..
- Cool down the cake into refrigerator and serve chilled..