French Bread Mini Loaves.
You can cook French Bread Mini Loaves using 4 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French Bread Mini Loaves
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups of bread flout.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 1/4 teaspoon of yeast.
French Bread Mini Loaves instructions
- Mix the flour and salt together in large bowl..
- Mix the yeast and warm water together. Let bloom about 10 minutes..
- Add yeast mixture to flour mixture and stir well..
- Turn out onto lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic. Usually 5 to 7 minutes..
- You can also use dough setting on bread machine or dough hook on mixer..
- Oil a large bowl or spray with non stick spray. Roll dough around to cover in oil..
- Cover and let rise until double in size..
- Punch down dough. Form the size of loaves you like on greased cookie sheet. If you like, score tops with sharp knife..
- Cover and let rise again until doubled in size..
- Bake at 375 until browned to your liking. Usually 15 to 20 minutes. Just check at 15..
- The outside should be crusty. Let sit a few minutes and enjoy..
- This is a simple bread with lots of versatility. Add garlic or any spices you like when making dough or make compound butters..
- Great with spaghetti, lasagna, meatballs, sub sandwiches or just covered in butter :).