Homemade Banana Bread.
You can cook Homemade Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Banana Bread
- You need 4 of VERY ripe Bananas.
- You need 2 1/2 Cups of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 stick of butter melted.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
Homemade Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° (for metal loaf pan) or 320° (glass dishes)..
- Grease loaf pan or glass dish of your choice with non-stick spray..
- Mash bananas and mix in all wet ingredients..
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix together dry ingredients. Gently add dry ingredients to the wet mixture; using a hand mixer to mix together..
- Pour mixture into a greased pan or baking dish..
- Cook until a toothpick inserted in center comes out dry. Make adjustments according to altitude and temp of oven..