Great cheesy Garlic Bread.
You can have Great cheesy Garlic Bread using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Great cheesy Garlic Bread
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of bread.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried parsley.
Great cheesy Garlic Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and mix with garlic powder and dried parsley..
- Place Italian bread on a medium baking sheet. Using a basting brush, brush generously with the butter mixture. Bake in the preheated oven approximately 10 minutes, until lightly toasted. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and any remaining butter mixture. Return to oven approximately 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bread is lightly browned..