You can have monkey bread using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of monkey bread
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter (1/2cup).
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 8 oz of package of cream cheese (more if youd like, like.i do :)).
- It’s 2 of 12 oz cans of refrigerated biscuits (10 count).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of coarsely chopped walnuts.
monkey bread step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F..
- spray a Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray. mix the sugar and cinnamon. in a saucepan, melt the butter and Brown sugar, over low hear, stirring well; set aside..
- cut the cream cheese into 20 equal cubes. press the buiscuits out with your fingers and sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon sugar..
- place a cube of cream cheese in the center of each buiscuit, wrapping and sealing the dough around the cream cheese..
- sprinkle 1/2 cup of the nuts into the bottom of the Bundt pan. place half of the prepared biscuits in the pan. sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, pour half of the melted butter mixture over the biscuits, and sprinkle on 1/2 cup of nuts, layer the remaining biscuits on top, sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon sugar. pour the remaining butter mixture over the buiscuits and sprinkle with the remaining half cup of nuts..
- bake for 30 minutes. remove from the.oven and let cool for 5 minutes. place a plate on top and invert. I usually use a plastic of rubber spatula to scrape the sides so it doesn't get stuck just in case. you don't want to scratch your pan either, so use plastic or rubber if you do do that. :). enjoy. this is one of my other known recipes I make a lot. also got this from Paula Deen a couple years ago..