Cheeseyyy garlic bread.
You can have Cheeseyyy garlic bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseyyy garlic bread
- You need 1 cup of maida.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk(Lukewarm).
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of refined oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 8-10 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- You need 2tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 3-4tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mozerella cheese.
- It’s 2tspn of sweet corn.
Cheeseyyy garlic bread step by step
- In a mixing bowl take Lukewarm milk add sugar mix gently and then add dry yeast.mix well. cover and leave for five minutes.after five minutes the yeast get activate..
- Now add maida in this bowl and a pinch of salt, add 3 cloves of chopped garlic and 1/2 tsp oregano.and 1tsp butter, mix well and knead.add 2tsp oil and knead it for ten minutes and make a dough.cover it and keep aside for two hours for rest..
- After two hours the dough will become double in size.knead it again for 2-3 minutes.and flatten the dough in one inch thicken with hand or rolling pin..
- In a bowl take melted butter add left chopped garlic and coriander leaves.mix well. Now spread the butter mixture generously on the flatten dough with a brush and sprinkle some chilli flakes, oregano,corn and mozerella cheese.
- Fold it in the middle and brush again with butter mixture. Sprinkle chilli flakes and oregano.and make cut marks in equal distance.transfer into a baking tray.and bake it for 15 minutes on 200 degree C in a preheated oven..