You can cook Paleo cakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paleo cakes
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 2 cup of Coconut milk.
- You need 3 each of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coconut oil (melted).
- You need 1/3 cup of Coconut sugar.
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Coconut flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Tapioca flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 2 each of Banana (optional).
Paleo cakes instructions
- Whisk together wet ingredients..
- Whisk dry ingredients or sift, as the flour is clumpy..
- Combine both bowls into one and whisk together..
- (Optional) Mash bananas (or other fruit) and fold into batter.
- Leave batter to sit for 10 minutes and then whisk again..
- Preheat pan with coconut oil (or butter).
- When the pan is ready, use your ladle to pour the batter into the pan. About 5 minutes for the first side, flip for an additional 2 minutes or desired browness..
- Top with your favorite syrup or sauce. Enjoy ☺.