Keto Orange Cake.
You can cook Keto Orange Cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Orange Cake
- Prepare 3 cups of almond flour.
- It’s 2/3 cup of granulated erythritol based sweetener.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of avocado oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s of Juice from one orange.
- Prepare of Orange zest from that orange.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Keto Orange Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven 325 F, grease your cake pan.
- In a bowl, whisk 3 cups almond flour, baking powder salt and 2/3 cup sweetener. Add 3 eggs. Oil water and orange juice with zest. Combine really good. Transfer batter into greased pan, fix the top..
- Bake 45 minutes or so. Until golden brown. Then use a rubber spatula to loosen it up, flip out on to a plate. Serve cool..