Crockpot Monkey Bread.
You can cook Crockpot Monkey Bread using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Monkey Bread
- Prepare 4 can of refrigerated biscuits.
- Prepare 4 cup of brown sugar (can use Splenda brown sugar).
- It’s 1 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 4 tsp of cinnamon.
Crockpot Monkey Bread instructions
- Spray the inside of the slow cooker with non stick spray.
- Tear biscuits into bite sized pieces and dip them in the melted butter.
- roll each biscuit piece in the brown sugar/cinnamon combo.
- place each piece in the slow cooker.
- pour remaining brown sugar/cinnamon and butter on top of biscuits prior to cooking.
- cook on low for two hours arranging the pieces periodically to make sure they are cooking evenly.