sunshines pumpkin bread pudding.
You can cook sunshines pumpkin bread pudding using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of sunshines pumpkin bread pudding
- You need 1 of (15.5) can coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of (1lb) can pumpkin.
- Prepare 5 large of eggs.
- You need 1 loaf of of French bread (cut into cubes).
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of clove.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of white chocolate morsels.
- Prepare 2 cup of mini marshmallows.
- It’s 2/3 cup of raisins.
sunshines pumpkin bread pudding step by step
- cube the bread put on cookie sheet, put in oven to toast, for 10 minutes are so, or untill lighty golden color……preheat the oven on 350°F and bake on 350°F. keep oven on after toasting the bread cubes.
- now mix in a large bowl, pumpkin, sugar ,coconut milk, cinnamon, cloves,and eggs, mix well.
- place half of the toasted bread on bottom of a 13×9 baking dish, layer raisins, mini marshmallows and white chocolate chip ontop of bread useing half, then layer again ,same process ..
- now pour pumpkin mix on top of layers, with wet hand press on top of mixture, pressing down the mixture so it can get into the toasted bread..
- bake the bread pudding for 40 to 45 minutes …..take out of oven let set to cool ….ready to eat.