Simple Apple Baumkuchen Cake – Just Mix and Bake.
You can cook Simple Apple Baumkuchen Cake – Just Mix and Bake using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Apple Baumkuchen Cake – Just Mix and Bake
- Prepare 1 medium of Apple.
- You need 70 grams of (A) Cake flour.
- It’s 30 grams of (A) Almond powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of (A) Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 70 grams of Soft light brown sugar (regular sugar is OK).
- You need 40 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon (if available).
- You need 1 of (B) Apricot jelly.
- You need 1 of (B) Lemon juice.
Simple Apple Baumkuchen Cake – Just Mix and Bake instructions
- Prepare the ingredients. Melt the butter in the microwave or a double boiler. Start preheating the oven at 170°C for 35 minutes..
- Sift the ingredients marked with (A) together and set aside..
- Grease the sides of the cake pan, and line the bottom with parchment paper. Set aside. Peel the apple, and cut it into wedges. The sweetness of the apple is amazing!.
- Break the egg into a bowl..
- Separate the sugar into 2 or 3 portions and stir it in until the egg mixture turns white. If using a hand mixer, mix the sugar in all at once..
- Add the sifted ingredients marked with (A) into Step 5..
- Mix it together using a cut-and-fold motion..
- Add the melted butter to Step 7, little by little..
- Mix until the mixture looks smooth..
- Add the cinnamon and mix it in..
- Pour the batter into the cake pan. Drop the pan on the counter a few times to release any trapped air..
- Lay the apple slices on the cake in a circular pattern..
- Bake the cake for 35 minutes at 170°C and it's finished. Please adjust the baking time to suit your oven..
- Remove the cake from the pan and glaze it with apricot jam mixed with lemon juice..
- The sweetness and tartness of the apples goes excellently with almond flour..