Black Soybean Quinoa Spelt Sourdough Artisan Bread.
You can cook Black Soybean Quinoa Spelt Sourdough Artisan Bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Soybean Quinoa Spelt Sourdough Artisan Bread
- It’s 2 1/2 Cup of Organic Spelt Flour.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Organic Black Soybean Flour (or Black bean flour).
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Cooked Quinoa.
- You need 1 Tsp of Grape Molasses (or maple syrup).
- It’s 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 1 Cup of Homemade Wild Sourdough Starter.
- It’s 1 Cup of Chilled water after boiling.
Black Soybean Quinoa Spelt Sourdough Artisan Bread instructions
- In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients, spelt flour, black soybean flour, sea salt..
- Add grape molasses, sourdough starter and cooked quinoa (cool down to room temperature). Mix everything together and adding cold water (chilled boiling water) slowly while kneading the dough until smooth..
- Shape the dough into 2 loaves with seam side facing down on a floured baking sheet.
- Allow the bread to rise for 4 to 12 hours. I find 6-hour is perfect for same-day baking..
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F, bake bread with a hot water pan placed on the lower rack for 30 minutes. Cool down before slicing. Enjoy.