Malai white choco crepe cake.
You can cook Malai white choco crepe cake using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Malai white choco crepe cake
- It’s 1.5 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of malai fresh.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s 3 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 drop of blue food colour.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of For icing.
- Prepare 2 cup of cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of white chocolate.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare as needed of Choco chips.
- It’s As needed of Cherry.
Malai white choco crepe cake instructions
- Mix and seive all dry ingredients except sugar and milk powder, in a bowl beat oil,butter and malai till get smooth texture. Add sugar and curd and beat for fluffy textures..
- Add vanilla extract then all dry ingredients and beat for 10 minutes..
- Add blue colour and mix nycly, heat a pan with butter in medium flame..
- Pour 3 spoon batter and put the lid for 5 to 7 minutes then check with toothpick, if not cooked well then leave it for 2 minutes and switch off the gas..
- Make all slices ready in a plate,it's thickness is like chapati. Start icing take one chapati cake then icing and do the same for all..
- For icing take all ingredients in a mixer or bowl and beat until fluffy. Melt the chocolate before mixing in bowl or jar.white chocolate icing then one layer.cake is ready now cut in shape of square..
- Garnish the cake as u like and cut into the pieces….then serve..