low calorie creamy chicken taco soup. Low carb and keto-friendly Creamy taco soup is warm and comforting. It's packed with veggies and topped with fresh avocado and lime juice and is the perfect way to enjoy tacos without the added carbs! Winter is just around the corner and there no better meal then a warm bowl of soup. Low Cal, GF, low carb My secret method to make a really low calorie creamy soup that is seriously delicious!
Reviews for Photos of Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Taco Soup. Creamy beef taco soup is sure to satisfy and is low in calories. It's easy to make and comes together in a short amount of time. You can cook low calorie creamy chicken taco soup using 15 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of low calorie creamy chicken taco soup
- Prepare 3/4 cup of nonfat plain yogurt.
- You need 1 of 15 oz can white beans.
- You need 1 of 15 oz can black beans.
- You need 1 of 4 oz can green chilis.
- Prepare 1 of 15 oz can diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth – reduced sodium.
- It’s 1 cup of corn.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
This creamy beef taco soup is made on the stovetop, but can also be made in the slow cooker to save some time in the afternoon. This creamy taco soup recipe is loaded with ground beef, flavorful taco spices, corn, beans, and you can dress it up with all your favorite toppings! I just love soup with cream cheese. It adds the perfect amount of tanginess and creaminess!
low calorie creamy chicken taco soup instructions
This creamy beef taco soup comes together easily, and there. Make: Creamy (Low-Cal!) Chicken and Vegetable Soup. This creamy chicken taco soup is easy to make and super flavorful. It's full of tender chicken, sweet corn, black beans, fire-roasted tomatoes. Add the cream cheese and corn when you take out the chicken to shred it.