author: Franklin Francis
– “1/2 can pumpkin puree” – “1 box white cake mix” – “1/2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice” – “1/2 cup chocolate chips”
– “preheat oven to 350°F” – “mix all ingredients in a bowl” – “spoon into greased muffin tin or mini loaf pan” – “bake for 20-30 min depending on the serving size”
– griffs – easiest – pumpkin
katakunci: griffs easiest pumpkin
nutrition: 137 calories
![Griff's easiest pumpkin bread ever](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/5677338624786432/680x482cq70/griffs-easiest-pumpkin-bread-ever-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, griff's easiest pumpkin bread ever. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Griff's easiest pumpkin bread ever is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Griff's easiest pumpkin bread ever is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have griff's easiest pumpkin bread ever using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Griff's easiest pumpkin bread ever:
1. Make ready 1/2 can pumpkin puree 1. Get 1 box white cake mix 1. Make ready 1/2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice 1. Prepare 1/2 cup chocolate chips
##### Steps to make Griff's easiest pumpkin bread ever:
1. preheat oven to 350°F 1. mix all ingredients in a bowl 1. spoon into greased muffin tin or mini loaf pan 1. bake for 20-30 min depending on the serving size
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food griff's easiest pumpkin bread ever recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!