Chicken Gnocchi Soup.
You can cook Chicken Gnocchi Soup using 16 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery, diced.
- You need 2 of carrots, peeled and diced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- It’s 4 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of each salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of each poultry seasoning, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- It’s 1/8 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 2 cups of cooked, shredded chicken.
- It’s 1 package (16 oz.) of potato gnocchi.
- Prepare 3 of heaping cups roughly chopped spinach.
- Prepare of Fresh parmesan cheese, for serving.