Chicken gnocchi soup. Creamy Chicken and Gnocchi Soup Recipe. Does soup get any more comforting than this? This Creamy Chicken and Gnocchi Soup makes for the perfect dinner any day of the week and it's.
He kept taking me out to eat so often that I finally challenged myself to learn to make it at home and save a trip. Chicken gnocchi soup is a delicious cream soup made with tender chicken and gnocchi, shredded carrots, chopped spinach, and real cream. Make our recipe for chicken gnocchi soup and you'll never turn back. You can have Chicken gnocchi soup using 12 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken gnocchi soup
- You need 1 cup of petite diced carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of fine chopped yellow onions.
- It’s 3/4 cup of petite diced celery.
- Prepare 4 of large garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 of packed cup chopped spinach.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter and a glug of evo.
- It’s 32 oz of bold chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 16 oz of Pre packaged gnocchi.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken (I used about 1.75lbs boneless skinless chicken breast).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of AP flour.
- It’s 8 oz of half and half.
Bring the soup to a simmer and then stir in the gnocchi. This chicken gnocchi soup requires potato gnocchi, which you can make with flour, potatoes, and eggs. Their soft and chewy texture is the most ideal partner with the soup's thick and creamy base. This chicken gnocchi soup was inspired by my Chicken Bacon Gnocchi.
Chicken gnocchi soup instructions
Those flavors are well-loved, and so doing something similar in soup form was a no-brainer for me. This chicken gnocchi soup makes for the best creamy comfort food! It's loaded with plump potato gnocchi, seasoned veggies, & tender chicken. This creamy chicken gnocchi soup has a chicken broth and cream base that makes for a delicious savory soup. Filled with onions, carrots, celery and spinach.