Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread.
You can have Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- You need 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of ground cloves.
- You need 3/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- You need 2/3 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread instructions
- Adjust your oven rack to the lower third position and preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5" loaf pan and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt. Set this aside..
- In a seperate, medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin, vegetable oil and juice. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and use a rubber spatula to mix them together until just combined. Then fold in the chocolate chips..
- Bake for 60-65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Check the bread about halfway through bake time and if its browning too quickly, then loosely cover the bread pan with foil to prevent the top from getting too brown..
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan on a wire rack. Once completely cooled to room temperature, remove the loaf and slice. Store the bread in a tightly sealed container..