Jello Cake (Two ingredients) #mycookbook.
You can cook Jello Cake (Two ingredients) #mycookbook using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jello Cake (Two ingredients) #mycookbook
- It’s 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- You need 1 box of Strawberry jello (2cups water).
- Prepare of whatever you need to make the cake with the box directions.
Jello Cake (Two ingredients) #mycookbook step by step
- Spray bundt pan with cooking spray. Make the cake, follow directions on the box..
- Cool cake completely leave in bundt pan poke holes in cake. (Can use fork for this) all over the cake more holes the better. Set aside.
- Make jello follow the directions on box.
- Pour over cake slowly, chill for 2 hrs.
- Remove from pan (take a butter knife go around the edges and in the middle to help remove cake).
- You can make a glaze for this, I don’t, I like It this way..
- Keep / store in Refrigerator wrapped up. On the 3rd day it’s starts to get soggy (if it last that long) also good with cool whip, and different flavored jello..