author: Samuel Cohen
– “1 cup Cocoa powder” – “1 cup Vegetable oil” – “1 cup Sugar” – “1 cup Milk” – “1/2 cup Condensed milk” – “3 Eggs” – “1 tsp Vanilla extract” – “1 1/2 cup All purpose flour” – “1 tsp Baking soda” – “1 tsp Baking powder”
– “Combine cocoa powder, sugar, oil, milk and condensed milk and stir on low heat. Don't let it boil. Once the sugar dissolved, leave it to cool.” – “Sift the flour with baking soda and baking powder.” – “Lightly beat 3 eggs.” – “Mix the eggs into the cocoa mixture. Then add vanilla extract.” – “Fold the flour into the cocoa mixture, bit by bit, till combined.” – “Pour the mixture into your baking pan and steam the cake for about 1hour to 1hour 10mins. Good luck! 😚✌🏻”
– steamed – chocolate – cake
katakunci: steamed chocolate cake
nutrition: 205 calories
![Steamed Chocolate Cake](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/5246018902294528/680x482cq70/steamed-chocolate-cake-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, steamed chocolate cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steamed Chocolate Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Steamed Chocolate Cake is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steamed chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Steamed Chocolate Cake:
1. Get 1 cup Cocoa powder 1. Take 1 cup Vegetable oil 1. Take 1 cup Sugar 1. Prepare 1 cup Milk 1. Get 1/2 cup Condensed milk 1. Get 3 Eggs 1. Get 1 tsp Vanilla extract 1. Take 1 1/2 cup All purpose flour 1. Prepare 1 tsp Baking soda 1. Make ready 1 tsp Baking powder
##### Instructions to make Steamed Chocolate Cake:
1. Combine cocoa powder, sugar, oil, milk and condensed milk and stir on low heat. Don't let it boil. Once the sugar dissolved, leave it to cool. 1. Sift the flour with baking soda and baking powder. 1. Lightly beat 3 eggs. 1. Mix the eggs into the cocoa mixture. Then add vanilla extract. 1. Fold the flour into the cocoa mixture, bit by bit, till combined. 1. Pour the mixture into your baking pan and steam the cake for about 1hour to 1hour 10mins. Good luck! 😚✌🏻
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food steamed chocolate cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!