Pumpkin-Ginger Bread Pudding. Pumpkin bread pudding is so good. I think that it even would be perfect to serve at a brunch. It has eggs in it right?
Pumpkin Gingerbread Pudding is a classic pudding with a holiday twist! Skip the pumpkin pie and add this to your Thanksgiving dessert table. A few years ago I stumbled upon this pumpkin bread pudding and fell in love. You can cook Pumpkin-Ginger Bread Pudding using 13 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin-Ginger Bread Pudding
- Prepare 1 of 4 pound sugar pumpkin or kabocha squash.
- You need 1 tbsp of Extra-virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 4 large of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Packed Light Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Allspice.
- It’s 2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 loaf of Cinnamon Brioche, Challah or Plain Pound Cake, diced (about 10 cups).
- You need 1/2 cup of Golden Raisins.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Crystallized Ginger.
- You need 1 of Confectioners' Sugar, for garnish (optional).
It became my go to dessert for fall. Pumpkin Gingerbread Pudding is on the menu in Chef Anna Olson's amazing kitchen, and she is going to teach you how to make this delicious recipe from scratch! A light gingerbread cake is baked over a sweetened pumpkin layer in this cottage pudding that is a nice change from your regular pumpkin pie. Forego the pies at the holiday dinner and try this tasty, fall-inspired (ginger)bread pudding recipe!
Pumpkin-Ginger Bread Pudding instructions
I have NEVER liked Pumpkin Bread. Made this recipe to give as thank you gifts. I sampled it just to make sure it wasn't too dry, flavors right, etc. This was definitely "pumpkin bread with ginger" and not "gingerbread with pumpkin". Learn how to make a delicious Pumpkin Bread Pudding recipe with my signature Pecan-Caramel Sauce for Thanksgiving or any fall event.