author: Sean Ward
– ” flour” – ” sugar” – ” baking soda” – ” salt” – ” white vinegar” – ” vegetable oil” – ” vanilla extract” – ” water” – ” cocoa”
– “Lightly grease an 8 inch square pan.” – “Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, cocoa, and salt in mixing bowl.” – “Add vinegar, oil, vanilla, and water and mix well.” – “Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.”
– wwii – ration – chocolate
katakunci: wwii ration chocolate
nutrition: 218 calories
![WWII Ration Chocolate Cake](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/14104a206b948c86/680x482cq70/wwii-ration-chocolate-cake-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, wwii ration chocolate cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
WWII Ration Chocolate Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. WWII Ration Chocolate Cake is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook wwii ration chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
##### The ingredients needed to make WWII Ration Chocolate Cake:
1. Prepare flour 1. Take sugar 1. Make ready baking soda 1. Get salt 1. Make ready white vinegar 1. Prepare vegetable oil 1. Make ready vanilla extract 1. Prepare water 1. Make ready cocoa
##### Steps to make WWII Ration Chocolate Cake:
1. Lightly grease an 8 inch square pan. 1. Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, cocoa, and salt in mixing bowl. 1. Add vinegar, oil, vanilla, and water and mix well. 1. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food wwii ration chocolate cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!