Mille Feuille Cake with Easy-to-Roll Crepes.
You can cook Mille Feuille Cake with Easy-to-Roll Crepes using 6 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mille Feuille Cake with Easy-to-Roll Crepes
- You need 100 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 2 large of Egg.
- Prepare 20 of to 25 grams Granulated sugar.
- It’s 200 grams of Milk.
- You need 30 grams of Heavy cream.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
Mille Feuille Cake with Easy-to-Roll Crepes instructions
- Melt the butter in a bowl suspended over a pan of hot water. Sift the cake flour into another bowl..
- Make a well in the center of the flour, and break the eggs into it..
- Add the granulated sugar too, and mix well with a whisk..
- Add the milk little by little as you keep mixing..
- Add the cream and melted butter, and mix in..
- Strain it through a sieve. (Be sure to do this.).
- Cover with plastic wrap, and leave to rest at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours. (Rest in the refrigerator during the summer.).
- Heat up a frying pan. Cover with a thin film of oil using a piece of paper towel soaked in oil..
- Mix up the batter again just before you start cooking it..
- Heat the frying pan over medium heat, and add about 2 ladles of batter..
- When it has browned, flip it over using a palette knife..
- To use this for a layered crepe, you can cut the crepes in half or even quarters and stack those since 10 to 12 sheets of crepe will be stacked together..
- Spread whipped cream between the crepes..
- It's hard to cut, so I recommend freezing them halfway and slicing..
- To make a rolled crepe…pipe out the cream filling as shown in the photo. (I used a tiramisu-flavored cream here.).
- Fold the crepe over, and roll it up..
- You can wrap the rolled crepe individually in cellophane, and gift them..