Terry's chocolate orange cakes.
You can cook Terry's chocolate orange cakes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Terry's chocolate orange cakes
- Prepare 125 grams of butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coco powder.
- It’s 1 of terrys chocolate orange.
- It’s 100 grams of icing sugar.
- You need 10 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1 of orange gel food colouring.
Terry's chocolate orange cakes step by step
- When mix is ready break 7 segments of the terry's chocolate orange into mix, separate into 12 large cupcakes..
- Oven 15 mins on 150. When baked, leave to cool..
- Mix butter and sugar to make buttercream add food colouring. Place segment on each cake to decorate..