Carnitas fritas con tostones garlic sauce and long bread….
You can cook Carnitas fritas con tostones garlic sauce and long bread… using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carnitas fritas con tostones garlic sauce and long bread…
- Prepare 4 large of Plantains.
- Prepare 3 lb of Pork stew pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 clove of Galic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Galic power.
- Prepare 1 of Sazon.
- Prepare 1 of Adobo.
- You need 1 of Flour.
- Prepare 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 pints of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 loaf of Long bread.
Carnitas fritas con tostones garlic sauce and long bread… instructions
- In large bowl season pork stew pieces with two packages of sazon,adobo,and garlic power.
- Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Add flour to large bowl.
- Preheat deep fryer to 340°F….
- Cover pork stew pieces in the eggs and then into flour and then into the deep fryer into there fully cooked…using the vegetables oil…vegetable oil is optional if u prefer something different by all means….
- Peel plantains cut into 2 inch pieces…dont cut plantains straight cut side ways for better smashing. Put plantains into oil fry into there light golden brown. Take out and let cool for two minutes then lightly smash them and put back in fryer cook to golden brown.
- In medium size bowl mince garlic cloves one third cup of olive oil and two table spoon of garlic power and salt to taste…mix together and enjoy….
- If I missed or u have any questions please don't fill free to ask me or tell me…thanks and enjoy!!!.