Crispy fried fish.
You can cook Crispy fried fish using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy fried fish
- You need 1/2 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 12 of small hake fillets, thawed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of Robertsons spice for fish.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
Crispy fried fish instructions
- Use a paper towel to pat the fish dry on both sides..
- Season the fish well on both sides with the spice for fish..
- Mix the flour with oregano on a plate..
- Toss the fish in the flour mixture, press down to ensure that it is well coated on both sides and shake well to remove excess..
- Heat shallow pan over medium-high heat, add half of the oil to the heated pan and swirl to coat the pan..
- Add fish(2 or 3 at a time), it should sizzle right away and cook for two minutes until golden, then flip. Cook the other side for two minutes then remove from the heat..
- Repeat for the remaining fish, adding oil regularly to coat the pan. Serve immediately with lemon wegdes and a salad of your choice..