Sausage and Ground Beef Soup.
You can have Sausage and Ground Beef Soup using 14 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage and Ground Beef Soup
- Prepare 1/4 pound of bulk sausage.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pound of ground Angus beef.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 cups of cooked Jasmine rice.
- You need 2 cups of uncooked elbow macaroni.
- You need 1 quart of beef broth.
- You need 1 quart of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of summer savory.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped chives.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soya sauce I used Kikkomans brand.
- It’s 2/3 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 pound of carrots.