You can have Banana Bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 cup of ripe banana (mashed).
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of chopped nuts or dried cranberries (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mini chocolate or peanut butter chips (optional).
Banana Bread step by step
- Line a 9×5 bread pan with parchment or wax paper, or grease lightly with oil..
- Preheat oven to 350º. Combine dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine bananas, eggs, oil, milk, and vanilla extract. Slowly stir in dry mixture, just until moist. Mix in nuts/berries/chocolate chips..
- Pour mixture into lined/greased bread pan. Bake 50-60 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes..
- You can substitute sugar and milk for an extra banana and unsweetened apple juice. Feel free to experiment!.