Carrot Bread in a Bread Machine.
You can have Carrot Bread in a Bread Machine using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Bread in a Bread Machine
- You need 60 grams of Grated carrots.
- It’s 260 grams of Strong bread flour.
- Prepare 40 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of Soft light brown sugar.
- It’s 4 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 30 grams of Margarine.
- You need 10 grams of Powdered coffee creamer.
- You need 5 grams of Dry yeast.
- It’s 160 grams of Milk.
Carrot Bread in a Bread Machine step by step
- Peel and grate the carrot..
- Put all ingredients into the bread machine. Switch it on, and let it knead and rise the dough (Usually takes an hour.).
- Divide the dough into 12 portions (about 50 g each). Roll them up into balls, and let rest for 15 minutes..
- Line a baking tray with a sheet of parchment paper. Divide the dough into 6 balls and line them up on the tray. Press down lightly to flatten Cover with a damp cloth. Let rise in 40℃ oven for 30 minutes..
- Preheat oven at 180℃. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes..
- Bite into the yellow orange freckled bread..