Rocky Road Nutella Banana Bread.
You can have Rocky Road Nutella Banana Bread using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rocky Road Nutella Banana Bread
- You need 6 tbsp of Nutella.
- Prepare 3 of Ripe Bananas.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of White Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mini Marshmallows.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped Pecans.
Rocky Road Nutella Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F..
- Spray loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust with flour..
- In a large bowl, beat together butter, eggs, sugars, vanilla, bananas, salt and baking soda and powder..
- Once completely combined, gradually add in the flour..
- Pour your batter into your loaf pan until it?s about 1/3 of the way full.
- Then add chopped pecans, mini marshmallows and drop the Nutella evenly over the surface..
- Pour more batter over the top until your loaf pan is almost full to the top..
- Top with more Nuttela, marshmallows and pecans.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean..