Orange cake eggless.
You can have Orange cake eggless using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange cake eggless
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla essense.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Finely powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- It’s 1 cup of warm milk.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 spoon of baking soda.
- You need 2 spoon of orange zest.
- You need 1 spoon of cooking oil.
- You need 1/2 kg of salt for baking.
Orange cake eggless step by step
- Add salt in a deep kadhai and place stand over it. Cover the lid and heat the kadhai or pan on medium flame for about 15 minutes.
- In a bowl take butter at room temperature and beat it with whisk. To this add sieved finely powdered sugar and mix well until it turns into super soft fluffy texture.
- To this add sieved all-purpose flour and add warm milk in it. And add vanilla essense and orange zest at this stage.
- Now beat the mixture slowly and make sure that there are no lumps. To this add baking powder and baking soda. Gently fold all mixture..
- Now prepare cake tin. Line it with butter paper. Just before adding mixture to cake tin, add vinegar to batter..
- Now place the cake mould or tin with batter in preheated kadhai. Cover the lid. Bake on medium flame for 30 minutes. Once the cake rises check it by inserting dry clean toothpick. If the cake is baked. It will come out clean..
- Get the cake tin out of kadhai and allow the cake to cool with cloth covering it. Slice the cake..
- Your tasty yummy orange cake is ready for morning tea time….