Basic Bread Rolls with a Bread Machine.
You can cook Basic Bread Rolls with a Bread Machine using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basic Bread Rolls with a Bread Machine
- It’s 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 2 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 15 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 2 grams of Salt.
- You need 8 grams of Skim milk powder.
- It’s 130 ml of Water.
- It’s 20 grams of Butter.
Basic Bread Rolls with a Bread Machine step by step
- Put all the ingredients in a bread machine, and press start. (Use the "dough" program.).
- Take the dough out, and divide it into 10 pieces. Round off each piece, cover with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel and leave to rest for 15 minutes. (I use a bread mat.).
- Form each one into an oval shape, and roll out thinly with a rolling pin (about 10 cm long)..
- Roll up the dough starting from the side near you. Place the formed rolls on a piece of kitchen parchment paper and let them rise (2nd rising) for 35 minutes at 40 °C..
- Bake in a preheated 170 °C oven for 15 minutes. (Normally you'd glaze the rolls with egg wash before baking, but I skipped that.).